Hung out with my good friend last night, and stocked up on my favorite strawberry candy from Sockerbits, a candy shop that imports all of their sweets from Scandinavia. I’ve actually been consuming way too much sugar lately since the Japanese market place near my home put all of their sweets out on sale for only $1!!! Japanese sweets are usually super expensive, ranging from $2-5 for something very small, so I couldn’t resist taking advantage of the sale and buying a life-time supply! If only I was better at rationing them and didn’t make myself sick by eating all of them up at once… T-T;;;
Today, I went out and got a really big, professional printer that can print up to size 13x16”! It’s so big that it’s almost intimidating. x.x I’m planning on opening an online shop to sell prints in the near future… Hopefully, I can get it up at running in a couple more weeks…
I probably should be more excited about having just purchased a really expensive printer, but I’ve been feeling super sluggish and drained all day… Geh
1) Neutral/mute colors
2) Milk or raspberry flavor!
3) Floral, especially rose, jasmine, violets or gardenia. I also really like earthy/grassy smells… I also love the scent of strong, black tea. ~ w ~
4) Barnes and Noble, and cute cafes that has a good drink menu… Preferably, somewhere that has a nice outside view and allows a lot of sunlight/natural light in (I know, it’s really specific XD)
5) Perfume by Patrick Suskind
8) Flowy dresses and thin cardigans
10) Drawing, having some quality alone-time in my room, exploring new places, spending time with my loved ones.
11) I’m a big sucker for sweet, iced drinks! Especially lattes and milks teas.
12) My antique collection
13) Uhh… Isabelle from Animal Crossing? LOL She’s super cute!
14) Currently not watching any…unless you count Videogame “Let’s Play”s on youtube…
15) Puppies <3
(sorry for the re-upload, but it’s 4am and my sleep-deprived mind thinks it looks better upside down.)
Forced myself to grab my pencils and draw something…
I’ve been so lethargic all day; it was difficult to even get myself out of bed even after I’ve let myself sleep in for 12 hours.
I’ve scraped the side of my car against a pillar yesterday purely from just being zoned out, and today, I almost caught my house on fire by deciding to take a nap after leaving the stove on to boil some water for tea. x_x If my parents didn’t come home at the time that they did to catch it, who knew what might have happened! eek!
Saying that I’ve been a bit out of it lately, is clearly an understatement. :- ( I’m even surprised at myself and how careless I’ve been.
Maybe I’ve just been extremely tired without being conscious of it?
mmm Even still, I shouldn’t let myself zone out that much! T_T;
haha <3 aaw thanks :3
Something I did for fun using, pen and ink (edited on photoshop).
Will be available as prints soon